Dog Training One-To-One
One-to-one dog training sessions are excellent opportunities to cover a variety of training issues. The sessions can be conducted at your home, or in a mutually agreed place to simulate a dog-walking situation, such as a walk in the park. Our one-to-one sessions are fantastic for introducing new skills and progressing old ones. Some clients also use this opportunity to progress on to our puppy/dog training classes. For a list of what we cover, please see below:
- Loose lead walking
- Jumping up
- Self control
- Inappropriate play
- Teaching cues/commands
- ….and more!
Initial training asessment and plan costs £75.00 for 1-1.5 hour(s) and includes:
- Location of your choice
- Summary training plan
- Information handouts
- Email support
Follow up sessions cost £50.00 for 1-hour
Dog Training Classes (ON HOLD DUE TO COVID)
- SPRING/SUMMER 2020 – Fun, interactive, bespoke, science-based and ethical dog training classes currently running at Witney Rugby Club.
- Taught by our qualified and experienced trainer Ryan Dillon (BSc(hons) PACT-KSA).
- Small groups for tailored and individual attention.
- Classes designed as a continuation of our Puppy Class or for dogs with some training experience.
- £100.00 includes 5 classes, 5 weeks email support and training guides/videos, and graduation rosette and certificate!
- Book now by clicking here!
Venue: Witney Rugby Football Club
Day and Time: Saturdays at 9:00-10:00am
For more information, contact Ryan on 07554 431 008 or via the Contact Form
Click here for Puppy Classes